Thursday, April 18, 2013

piracy?

is it such a bad thing you may ask, whether it be a download of your favorite musical artist or a free book, to be honest yes it IS a very big deal to the artist especially and up and coming artist, my books I have found on hundreds of pirate websites, that's hundreds of potential dollars for me, to be able to create more books for ye all to enjoy!  But alas due to these piracy sites I don't get a penny nor does any other author or musical artist, it sucks, royally...I don't mean to moan, I'm truly an optimist by nature but this truly hurts, financially and emotionally, please before you consider downloading a free copy THINK! 
Thank you now I shall stand off my wee podium and hand out FREE HUGS 'cause I'm feeling that way today!

No comments:

Post a Comment