Thursday, April 4, 2013

eBook Piracy!

Time and time again I see my book on a site for sale far more than I'm selling my book and what can I do about it?
I email the "company" and try to reason it out with them explaining I'm said author of A Grave Desire and A Grave Exchange could you kindly take my book of your site or pay me what I'm due, after all I'm the author, instead I've had emails back saying thank you for your concern please show proof you are the said author and bank details, seriously!!!!  Are you kidding me!!!
Not only am I screwed over but you want to kill me over twice by robbing my account!!!!
Sad world when you go to the bother of trying to be kind by keeping your book prices low and others go to sites that are illegal and pay that site instead of the author :-(
Please everyone, go to legit sites, it truly hurts financially and emotionally to see this corrupt world get worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment