Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I had a dream...

I had a dream
I had a dream that every single one of us learns the true meaning of real pure love.
I had a dream that every single child out there does not experience abuse of any kind in their lifetime
I had a dream that no matter who you are you are accepted as you and loved
I had a dream that the only color that existed was in the flowers you smelled
I had a dream that if you loved someone, everyone loved you both as a couple regardless of your gender
I had a dream that the only handicapped out there was a persons attitude to someone else
I had a dream that the government helped people who could not help themselves without questions or red tape
I had a dream that woke me up and made me realize the answer to each and every question is and always will be...LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment