Saturday, August 3, 2013

is it wrong to write a war romance?

I wrote A Grave Desire based in WWII
It's a real heart wrenching love story where my two hero's are in a concentration camp.
It is not what it seems!
My heroine thinks her lover is a Nazi, he is not...who is he though?  Russian, American or British perhaps?
My heroine my hero knows is not German but does he really know who she is?  Can he save her from extinction and should he, risking all?
I loved writing this book, I did quite a bit of research and found myself in awe of a time where technology did not lead the way, human perseverance did, I think humanity is a dying breed near extinction :-(
WWII romance, can two sworn enemies find true love or will a war kill them as well as their love?
http://www.amazon.com/Grave-Desire-Passion-ebook/dp/B00B2C5HP8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1375557713&sr=8-1&keywords=a+grave+desire

No comments:

Post a Comment