Monday, July 15, 2013

I wish...

I wish we would all wake up bright purple tomorrow so no one can point fingers and place judgements on race or religion anymore. It saddens me the reactions of human beings. I have seen a lot of ignorance through out the news and these social medias the last couple of days that made me actually shut down to the world because it's putting a dampener on my soul. I don't ever want to lose the hope I have left because some people can't pull it together. I just want to take the time to state the obvious. Anger and violence do not solve anything. Never has done, history taught us that. Never will do, Mama's taught us that! This is a time we should all come together as one instead of looking to place the blame. We're surrounded by idiots, bigots, murderers, rapists, but we're also surrounded by good hearts, kind hearts, thoughtful hearts, that's the way life works. It does not matter what color or religion you are. Stop placing the blame on an excuse that you created in your mind to explain away how you feel. It is who you are on the inside that matters. End of story. We need to overcome tragic times and take into realization that our world needs serious changes, that us people need serious change and together we can do so. We need to bring up our children positively and in love. Turn your negatives into positives. Shed light. Spread love. Share kindness. And care for one another as you care for your own. It starts with you. All you have to do is inspire others to do the same to cause a chain reaction...

No comments:

Post a Comment