Monday, February 18, 2013

'tis time to get serious!  well for me, head to the desk...THUD

I'm trying to force myself into a study session, everything around me is calling my attention, the clock ticking, the cat meowing at my feet, the truck driving by...yes EVERYTHING is distracting me today...attention span of a gnat today it seems

Don't forget dear friends A Grave Exchange, book one and A Grave Desire, book two are available at all eBook stores for all of $1, quick and heart aching reads, ye know ye want too :-D Show this author much LOVE :-D

Leap out of Winter and Jump straight into Spring with this World War II novella that will may your heart sing!
http://www.amazon.com/Grave-Desire-Passion-ebook/dp/B00B2C5HP8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361217468&sr=8-1&keywords=a+grave+desire

No comments:

Post a Comment