Friday, February 8, 2013

Reviews!

Today I got a beautiful review, as an author it is a HUGE ordeal to have a review posted, please if any of you have read my book and not reviewed could you consider doing so on amazon or barnes&noble or even smashwords or goodreads, I'd be very much appreciative!!!
Why is a review so important?  It lets people who are on the fence about buying my book know that it truly might be worth their time to buy and read, it gets word out about my book and ups the ratings of my book each and every review.
Here was today's review, enjoy!

This short book was a hot read that kept me warm on a cold winter night. It excites, intrigues, and mesmerizes the mind to read the story of these two lovers. In the midst of a dark time and the claws of war, they find each other and explore their instinctive desire to each other. Many things complicate their journey, including Viktor's unbeating heart and the secret he has been keeping from those people around him, but they do whatever it takes to overcome those obstacles and revel in each others arms. Never before have I read a book that includes war and thought, "I want that kind of love". This was a classic romance story and one day it may even be categorized as a classic and join things like Pride and Prejudice, A Midsummer Night's Dream, and The Phantom of the Opera. Do not miss out on this wonderful read that will have you so captivated that you will be surprised to look at your surroundings after you've finished and not see 1945.

No comments:

Post a Comment