Saturday, September 7, 2013

working on A Grave Hope presently...here is a wee snippet!



“Don’t try that again little one.”  A large finger stroked her cheek almost tenderly.  Shaking her head in confusion she lay there feeling perplexed.  “I’m not the monster most people believe me to be.”  Again utterly confused she lay there wondering what he meant and who was he?  “I am THE fallen angel you have heard fables about.”  Still dazed Lotus didn’t pass comment, a fallen angel, she had never really heard of many; in fact she only recalled hearing of one in her religious studies with Ms. Primrose.  “That is me precious Lotus.”  Gasping she sat up bolt right, “You are Lucifer?”  She could feel his smile as he knelt down before her, his shadow kneeling in front of her, “I am him.”  Lotus tried to squirm away and pushed herself back against the wall lifting her legs up and wrapping her arms around them, the room suddenly felt very small and intimate.  “Lotus do not fear me, I have nothing but respect for you child.”  Lotus couldn’t take much more of this throwing all fear aside she jumped up not even thinking of where her feet would land, swaying dangerously again she felt strong arms around her “Child you are far more precious and rare than you know yourself to be.”  I will let no one harm you, but Casimiro will pay for his sins.”

No comments:

Post a Comment