Monday, October 22, 2012

...so tonight I'm sitting here contemplating my third and final book in the series A Grave Passion and I find myself stumped for a wee change...I find myself asking What is Love?  Is it really "real?" 

Can two people truly love each other or do they pretend for however long to suit themselves and then move on, are animals right, is it purely a baby making need and we've gotten it all mixed up?  

Then I find myself sighing, drinking some tea and almost laughing out loud, LOVE, a little word for such huge out cries, films, songs, books, posters, phone calls, drinks you name it all adhere to the formula of LOVE.

What is LOVE?

Is it tangible or fleeting, are we all lucky in LOVE or are only the lucky few going to experience it in their life time?

No comments:

Post a Comment