Wednesday, September 5, 2012

...as I sit here hitting the keys furiously I laugh to myself, writing a book is bizarre after all, what works for one person and has them screaming for more has another person burying their head in the pillows shouting enough already.  It's enough to turn the hair grey, well OK I already have a few of those.

A writer has to have a lot of self belief, if they don't they will crumble under the constant pressure, whether its a time line or edit, whether it's trying to find the funding for the best cover out there, it's all pressure and mostly put on by the writer themselves.

How do you combat your fears and anxiety on a daily basis?

Time roles on and my screen is sitting blank waiting on me to input the newest and greatest book out there yet to be published, I bid you all a great evening :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment